Located along the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Olympic Peninsula, ST LUKE’S EPISCOPAL Church – Sequim, Washington is an inclusive, progressive Christian community dedicated to spiritual growth, healing, and compassion through our worship, hospitality and ministry to the larger community.
ST. LUKE’S IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Outreach ministry is part of the DNA of St Luke’s…. searching out a wide variety of ways to become the hands of Christ in the world – far and near.
- Tutoring middle school students – serving lunch to the hungry each Saturday – fighting malaria through Nets for Life – helping the victims of the Oso mudslide.
- St. Luke’s has an active healing ministry.
- Nearly every Sunday we bless and send out healing quilts made by our Quilt Ministry especially for the sick across the country. To date: 1000+
- Each Sunday, those requesting specific prayers receive the sacrament of anointing.
- Monthly Healing Eucharist
- With an emphasis on faith development and our spiritual journey, St Luke’s offers many venues for lifelong learning.
- Episcopal 101 – The Don Freeman Study Group
- Individual and Cursillo spiritual development groups
- Interactive conversations with scripture Bible study
- Multi-generational “School on Sunday”
- Since 1896, St Luke’s has been a ministry presence in the Sequim-Dungeness community.
- Multiple worship styles from Contemplative to Progressive; Eucharist to Morning and Evening Prayer; Centering Prayer to Taize.
- Participation in worship is encouraged
- All are welcome to worship with us whether you have been recently or it has been a while.