Located along the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Olympic Peninsula, ST. LUKE’S EPISCOPAL Church – Sequim, Washington is an inclusive, progressive Christian community dedicated to spiritual growth, healing, and compassion through our worship, hospitality and ministry to the larger community.
ST. LUKE’S IS PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Serving is part of our DNA …. searching out a wide variety of ways to become the hands of Christ in the world – far and near.
- We tutor at the middle school, help with the Summer Lunch program, buy nets to fight malaria, and respond to natural disasters.
- St. Luke’s has an active healing ministry.
- Every Sunday we offer healing prayers with anointing oil.
- Our Quilt Ministry has created for us to bless more than 1200 healing quilts.
- Monthly Celtic Healing Eucharist
- With an emphasis on faith development and our spiritual journey, St. Luke’s offers many venues for lifelong learning.
- Episcopal 101 – The Don Freeman Study Group
- Individual and Cursillo spiritual development groups
- Interactive conversations with scripture Bible study
- Since 1896, St. Luke’s has been a ministry presence in the Sequim-Dungeness community.
- Multiple worship styles from Contemplative to Progressive; Eucharist to Morning and Evening Prayer; Centering Prayer to Taize.
- Participation in worship is encouraged
- All are welcome to worship with us whether you have been recently or it has been a while.