Week of December 4-9, 2017
* 8:00am Men’s Spirituality Discussion & Breakfast – Mariners Cafe
* 9:00am Men’s Cursillo Grouping – Vesting Room
* 1:00pm Daughters of the King – Chapel
* 3:00pm Music Live with Tea – Parish Hall & Church
* 10:00am Don Freeman Study Group – Fireside Room
* 11:00am Mid-Week Service – Chapel
* 12:00 noon Soup’s On – Parish Hall
* 10:30am Interactive Bible Study – Sunshine Room
* 11:30am Centering Prayer – Chapel
* 1:30pm Women’s Cursillo Grouping – Call Claire Alkire for loc.
* 4:00pm Wire Choir Practice – Church
* 1:00pm Grief Spiritual Support Group – Sunshine Room
* 9am Altar Guild – Altar Guild Sacrity & Church
All men are welcome to the monthly Men’s Spirituality Discussion with Breakfast this Monday, December 4th. The gathering starts at 8:00am at Mariner’s Cafe. Contact George Alkire for more information.
Daughters of the King, Priscilla Chapter will gather on Tuesday, December 5th in the Chapel at 1:00pm. Contact person is Suzi Schmidt.
Music Live with Tea will be on Tuesday, December 5th at 3:00. Tea and cookies will be served in the Parish Hall at 3:00pm, followed by a 45 minute presentation by the Port Angeles High School Chamber Orchestra. Contact person is Sammy Greenwood.
The Don Freeman Study Group will start an Advent series of December 6th entitled “Because of Bethlehem” hosted by Max Lucado, a preacher with a storyteller’s gift, a pastor’s heart and a poet’s pen. Two sessions, God Has a Face and Worship Works Wonders will be viewed and discussed. Everyone is welcome, even for just one session. Questions may be referred to Alan or Mary Jo Camagna.
St. Luke’s Grief Spiritual Support Group will meet n the Sunshine Room on Friday, December 8th at 1:00pm. Contact person is Kelly Steward.
2018 Budget Presentation will be given by St. Luke’s Treasurer Mary Frye in the parish hall after both services next Sunday, December 10th.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR:
The next Transition Vigil Prayer for St. Luke’s Search Committee will be held at 1:00pm Monday afternoon, December 11th, in the Chapel.
Outreach will have their next meeting on Thursday, December 14th at 9:00am n the Chapel. Contact persons are Deacon Diane or Sherry Niermann.
Caregivers’ Spiritual Support Group will get together in the Sunshine Room at 1:00pm Friday afternoon, December 15th. Contact persons are Janet Popelka or Sherry Niermann.
Lounge Chair Theatre will have their December showing on Friday, December 15th at 6:00 in the Parish Hall.
TAIZE will not meet during the months of November or December.
Women’s Spirituality Group is cancelled for the months of November and December.
The Sequim Food Bank provides Holiday Gift Baskets at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’ a full holiday meal with turkey and all the fixings for a family. Each basket costs $45. Our Fifth Sunday NOISY CAN on October 29th is to purchase as many baskets as possible. Please be generous.